Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MY first web site

This is my first attempt to write blog in blogger.com. I used to write some blogs in yahoo 360 earlier. Being worked in computer related company, I would like to write blogs about web sites. Now I do computer service on my own. In leisure time, I learn about web sites. I published one web site http://www.1click2manysites.info.


I didn't have any idea to publish one web site. Suddenly it happened. With the little knowledge i tried my level best. But it is not up to my satisfaction. So now once again I have to attempt to publish one more web site. I plan to write about web page design. Hope this future coming web site will be better than the present one. You may find something about Photoshop, Flash Dreamweaver and CSS.

Soon I come with new web site

Sekar



No comments:

Post a Comment