Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My first web site

Since I work as computer service engineer now, I use internet in my leisure time. Chatting was my top priority even though no one in my family liked it. One day I have decided to stop chatting and publish web site. There was a lot of confusion in selecting matter to publish. Most of users use e-mail, e-greetings , blogs, job portals, games zone etc. I collected all the famous links and put them in a single web site. That web site is " http://www.1click2manysites.info " At the beginning I put many things on my web site. After some time I felt my web site is below average. That web site was designed with dreamweaver 4.0 and Photoshop 7.0 . Before modifying my present web site, I decided to update my knowledge in web design. So I joined one computer course, "diploma in web design" which covers Photoshop CS4, Flash 8, Dreamweaver CS3 and Sound Forge. Itell my bitter experience in my next blog.

Sekar

No comments:

Post a Comment